|05-19-2017, 06:18 PM||#1|
تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2015
Glare Technologies Indigo Renderer 4.0.50 Beta
Glare Technologies Indigo Renderer 4.0.50 Beta (Win/Mac/Lnx) | 293 Mb
Exciting news for fans of GPU rendering: the Indigo 4 public beta is out! After a long development period a first beta of Indigo 4 is ready to make some amazing images at blazing speeds, using all your OpenCL devices - NVIDIA, AMD and Intel GPUs are all welcome to the rendering party.
In addition to the new pure GPU rendering, there are some other new features:
* General optimisations and rendering speedups:
* Most scenes should render faster on the CPU.
* MLT should be a lot faster for simple scenes now.
* OpenGL viewport is a lot faster
* Sped up rendering double-sided thin material a lot.
* Optimised object tree building
* Rewrote much of Indigo's subdivision and displacement
* New image saving options. (check out the 'Image Saving' tab in the options dialog)
* Added pixel info picker to toolbar
* Added a detachable material preview widget
* Oren-Nayar: Added new implementation of the more accurate model, replacing the 'qualitative' model that was being used before.
* Added measured BRDF support
* Added Fast-SSS material
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
|طرق مشاهدة الموضوع||تقييم هذا الموضوع|