|04-21-2017, 02:53 AM||#1|
تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2015
BookMacster 2.3.3 (Mac OSX)
BookMacster 2.3.3 MacOSX | 19 MB
BookMacster, the Bookmarks Master for your Mac, does it all. Choose one, two or all three...
Add features such as tagging and alphabetizing to bookmarks of browsers such as Safari. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
Cross-Browser Syncing Bridge
Keep web browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) on your computer(s), tablet device(s) and smart phone(s) synced with the same internal bookmarks. Engineered for compatibility with iCloud, Sign in to Google and Firefox Sync. For example, working in tandem with iCloud, BookMacster can keep Firefox and Chrome bookmarks in sync with Safari on your Mac and Safari on your iOS devices, and vice versa.
Central Bookmarks Store
Keep your bookmarks in one central, well-managed store under your control. BookMacster's extensions and global access work within your browsers.
- Import/export with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, iCab, Opera 11-12, OmniWeb, Roccat, Camino, Pinboard, Delicious, Diigo and Google Bookmarks.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Engineered to play nice with Apple's iCloud, Google Chrome's Sign In, and Firefox Sync.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects and duplicates.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, and how to sort them.
- Handles multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
* Fixed a bug from 2.3 which would cause bookmarks Comments to be overwritten during a manual import from Firefox while Firefox was running, which was preceded by a manual export to Firefox while Firefox was not running.
* Fixed a bug in 2.3 which, when syncing, could cause the second of two browsers to not trigger when bookmarks where changed.
* Fixed a bug which caused the document window to end a Verify operation with a empty sidebar if there were only a few bookmarks to verify.
* The Verify Progress view now appears in a sidebar instead of a drawer. (This is to conform to latest Apple Human Interface Guidelines, eliminate warnings in System console, and avoid future macOS bugs driven by Apple's neglect of no longer recommended features.)
* Restored importing and exporting of bookmark Shortcut attributes (as Keywords in Firefox) with Firefox, when Firefox is not running. This has apparently been broken in recent Firefox version(s).
* When importing and exporting with Safari, now properly imports and exports the recently-discovered (and almost undiscoverable) Description attribute, and maps it to our Comments. Also, no longer clobbers a couple of other recently-discovered attributes (previewTextIsUserDefined and imageURL), which Safari would replace later.
* Now supports the current (sandboxed) version of OmniWeb 6.0. (Imports and exports bookmarks from OmniWeb's sandbox.)
* Fixed bugs in the Settings and Reports tab of the .bkmslf document (main) window which caused the segmented controls at their tops to sometimes shift horizontally off center after certain sequences of tab selections
Requires 10.8x or later
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
|طرق مشاهدة الموضوع||تقييم هذا الموضوع|